11 Aug 2013

☆HAUL☆ sasa.com

Not so long passed since my last entry, so I think I'm glad about how I'm managing to keep a steady pace when it comes to his place. Really happy.
I'm starting university in a few weeks and I don't know how I am going to juggle my free time, but I'm going to try my best about keeping this place active! 。( ̄∇ ̄*)o

I lurk in a lot of skincare places, but I think that without a doubt sasa.com is my favourite one. Their list prices are usually lower and everything else, but I think the only thing that gets me a little off about this shopping site are the shipping costs.
Shipping to Europe costs 16$ (around 12€) maybe it's not that much, but used to Ebay sellers and shipping free costs, it's hard for me to pay such an amount of money as a shipping fee and knowing that even like that things are going to take a month to arrive!
I bouthg all this items around the end of June, probably on the 29 or so, and they arrived me last week, so actually more than a month.

Definitely, it's the thing I love the less about sasa.com but the rest is just amazing.

Anyway this is probably the reason why I use this place for massive/haul buying, for certain items or so I would just Ebay, but it's truth that the range of prices and brands that they are sold at SaSa are wider and cheaper, so I recommend it highly for buying Asian skincare/cosmetic brands in a cheap price.

I wanted to indulge with some skincare products for a while and using my summer extra pay-check, I decided to make a massive order from Sasa.
I wanted my budget to be around 50€, not wanting to spend more than that and I had to be careful because of the shipping costs anyway.

In the end I ended up spending 37,30$ plus the shipping costs, so 53,30$ which are more or less 40€ so I was even under budget including the shipping!

The things I bought were this:

  • Four TCM sleeping masks that I wanted to try since forever ago. they were 1$ each.
  • Three My Beauty Diary face masks for 1,50$ each.
  • Sana's HADANOMY collagen cream for 9,60$ 
  • Etude House's Happy Tea Time Aloe Vera cleansing foam for 4,90$
  • Sana's HADANOMY collagen mist for 11,40$
  • Etude House's yoghurt masks wash off pack for 3,50$

I've tried everything but the sleeping masks because lately my sleeping pattern is all fucked up and I want to use it a night when I get a long and restoring night of sleep, not the 4-5 hours of restless sleep I'm getting lately.
Also didn't have the change to use the yoghurt ones, I'm really excited about those!

And now to pictures~

i like the package was so secured and everything was wrapped so carefully in bubble wrap! ヾ(´・ω・`) 

face masks are my ultimate obsession and favourite skincare thing~♪

The hadanomy cream has been my day cream for a few months until now and I can't be happier with it, it feels fresh and the feeling it leaves on my skin is amazing. Not to mention the price is so cheap!
I've been using the Etude House's cleansing foam just for a few weeks, it smells fairly good and it leaves my skin with a pleasant feeling, but even so and with it's amazing price-quality/quantity relation (the tube is a 150ml size) I don't think I will purchase it again because it doesn't feel like the ultimately cleansing foam for me.... Still looking for that though! ー○ー

I have to make a special mention to Hadanomy collagen mist because it has became my most favourite skincare thing that happened to me this summer.
Madrid, the city I live in, has a very dry summer and it's ridiculously hot, so my skin feels tense and dry all the time I'm outisde. I always loved water mists and I always carry them around in my bags when I go to work or outside, and I've been used several, like Sephora's or my top favourite which is Avene's.
But this collagen mist is amazing, definitely the best purchase of the entire haul! O(≧∇≦)O


 
Also the same day I got this sasa package, I got another one with the pack of Daiso's blackhead things I bought. After discovering the amazing thing that the face mask is, I decided to give it a try to the nose pack and the cleansing foam.
I will make a post for those three soon, but they really feel a special mention. 


Thanks for reading me~
( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆